Our mission is to provide best in-class information and
capabilities for frequent flyers. We offer charts and tools to help
understand air fare codes, upgrade priority, airline miles calculations, airline routes, and more.
- Fare Code Charts
Airline fare codes are a way for airlines to differentiate between class of service, cost of ticket, award ticket, etc. and they differ greatly among each airline.
- American Airlines- Fare code descriptions for American Airlines
- Delta Airlines - Fare code descriptions for Delta Airlines
- Southwest Airlines - Fare code descriptions for Southwest Airilnes
- United Airlines - Fare code descriptions for United Airlines
US Airways - Fare
code descriptions for US Airways
Various tools and calculators. You can find out things like airlines that operate between airports or your Medallion Priority upgrade status.
Or figure out how many miles you will earn on a given route and fare class.
- All Airlines
- ABA - Airlines By Airport (ABA) shows you which airlines operate from an aiport using its three letter IATA airport code.
- ABAP - Airlines By Airport Pair (ABAP) shows you which airlines operate between two airports.
- ARL - Airline Route List (ARL) shows all routes served by an airline (including codeshare flights).
- DBAM - Distance Between Airports Map (DBAM) calculates the distance between two airports using Google Maps
- Delta Airlines
- SODA - Seats Open on Delta Airlines (SODA) View available first class and coach seats for a flight.
- MUPC - Delta Airlines Medallion Upgrade Priority Calculator (MUPC) shows your upgrade priority based on your status and fare code.
- SkyCalc - Calculates your Delta Skymiles, Bonus Miles, MQM, and MQS based on your status and fare class for your flights.
- United Airlines
- All Airlines
Data for airports, airlines, and maintenance classification.
- ASI - Airport Status Information (ASI) Find out the airport status such as ground stops or weather delays.
- Airline ID - Shows the IATA carrier ID for an airline. This is generally the two or three letter call sign for an airline.
- Airport ID - Shows the airport ID/code for airports. This is the three letter airport code.
- MX Chart - General Maintenance (MX) chart for airline
aircraft. This will show the classification letters for the maintenance
level for an aircraft.
- Our Latest Blog Posts @cwsi.net/fly
- Other Frequent Flier Resources
Sites which I actively use and highly recommend.
- Ben Edelman's Travel Resources
- SeatGuru.com - Find the best seat on your flight
- Flyertalk.com - Join in the camaraderie of other passionate frequent flyers
- MilePoint.com - Where Frequent Flyers Meet
- The Wandering Aramean - Very knowlegable and passionate frequent flyer guy!
- Delta Points - Learn how to maximize your Delta Skymiles from this blogger.
ExpertFlyer.com - Looking for upgrades? Find Flight Availability, Flight
Upgrades & Awards, and more
- Non Frequent Flier Tools and Links